TARMAC HOLDINGS LIMITED (Company Registration No. 7533961) and its group companies (“We“/”Our“/”Us“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.tarmac.com (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletter or submitting an enquiry.
- Information that you provide to us at one of our events or to third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Telephone calls are recorded or monitored for training, quality and record purposes.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• To comply with a request made by you or to provide you with information which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually ask for your consent (when collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking the relevant boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise that right at any time by contacting us at DataProtection@tarmac.com.
If you want us to delete any of your information or if any of your information is out of date and you need to update it, please contact the relevant department. If you are unsure as to whom to contact, please email DataProtection@tarmac.com.
You have the right to find out what information we hold about you or to request a copy. If you wish to make such an access request you should contact the UK Country Compliance Manager by emailing DataProtection@tarmac.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement are welcomed and should be addressed to DataProtection@tarmac.com.
In using Google Analytics cookies, it is our responsibility to ensure that you have access to the following information:
Google Analytics does not store any personal information about any website users. They offer a comprehensive review of their Analytics data privacy and security commitments in Google Support.
For further reading about cookies usage, your rights, and how to control or delete cookies, we have collected the following resources:
- the Information Commissioner’s Office cookies information for public users;
- the BBC’s WebWise information service pages about cookies;
- information about the types of cookies that Google use;
- Google’s Analytics security and privacy principles;
- AboutCookies.org’s advice on controlling cookies and deleting cookies.