Alun Griffiths (Contractors) Ltd is a leading Civil Engineering and Construction company working across Wales, the English Border Counties and South West England. We have a vacancy for an in-house construction plant Tester/Trainer to undertake plant training and assessments for our workforce as well as maintaining CPCS cards for our experienced operators. The Tester/ Trainer will be responsible for ensuring that the highest standards of competency are maintained on all of our sites.
- Assess new and existing plant operators competency against CPCS standards
- Ensure that all plant operators achieve and maintain CPCS Qualifications
- Undertake periodic competency checks on all plant operators
- Develop and deliver toolbox talks and safety briefings
- Advise on health and safety matters relating to plant operations
- Attend meetings representing Alun Griffiths (Contractors) Ltd
- Support the development of apprentices and employees
- Organise own workload and administration
- CPCS Tester Card
- Operational experience on multiple plant items
- NEBOSH National General Certificate (desirable)
- PTTLS or Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Committed, professional, flexible working approach, committed to developing people and genuinely dedicated to Health and Safety in the Construction Industry
- Highly organised and self-disciplined
- Computer literate
- Ability to travel with occasional overnight stays
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
Alun Griffiths (Contractors) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.